Monday, January 2, 2012

Sarah: Big Year

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

I took an unintentional leave of absence from the blog for the holidays I guess. It certainly wasn't planned, but I'm glad it happened. It was nice to just take a break and focus on on the holidays, my husband, & our families. 






For both Christmas & New Years Eve, we just chilled out at home. Everything was low-key, lovely, & perfect.

2011 was a big year:

I made a commitment to take care of my body & followed through on it//I finished up my degree & graduated college//I helped Kels pack up her stuff & move to Uganda//I ran my first 5k//I watched as my sister gave birth to my first niece, Luisa//My husband lost his job & we made a really big decision//Frank & I traveled to Uganda & I met my in-laws for the first time! And I love them//I saw the source of the Nile//My womb was blessed by one of my husband's aunties//We packed up our cars & moved across the country//We almost moved into our cars while living in San Diego//I became an official Californian//I had a big personal revelation//I got new glasses//Kelsey & Denis came to the US//Kels & Deno got engaged//


I think 2012 is going to be an even bigger year. Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment