Friday, December 9, 2011

Kelsey: Road trip stats


Number of miles driven: 2287

Number of Mcdonalds stops: 3

Number of healthy food Denis refuses to eat: 23

Number of Hippie sightings: 409

Number of people who have wandered in front of our car (pedestrians really have the right of way on Boulder): too many

Number of times we came within a mile of running out of gas in the middle of nowhere and I cried: Only 1, Thank God

Number of giant checks received: 1, who needs more than 1?

Number of times it has snowed: 4

Number of mountains seen: Tons! I love the mountains!

Amount of elatedness I feel at seeing my little sister: Unmeasurable. So happy. 



Here are some pics of the drive to Colorado.






























3 comments:

  1. I heard Denis will eat anything except a live lobster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deno won't eat healthy food? Weird.

    -Sar

    ReplyDelete
  3. and WHY did you receive a giant check?!?!?!?!

    I am BEYOND curious and on the edge of total nosiness.

    -Sar....again.

    ReplyDelete