Friday, December 2, 2011

Sarah: Oldies but Goodies

Look what I came across today! These pictures of Kels & I were taken by my good friend Margaret. She took them for her photography class my junior year (so about 3 years ago--wow! three years?! time flies...).







Look at Gordon! That picture captures him so well as a kitten who was incredibly playful, curious, & loved water. These photos were taken during the 9 month period Kels & I lived together & shared a room. Really, where our friendship was cemented. This is where we first got Gordon, battled a crazy roommate, & discovered our kindred spirits. As you can see, things have changed since then. Kels went to Uganda that January (and met Denis & is now engaged!), I got engaged that March & married in August, we both graduated college, Kels moved short/long term to UG, I moved to San Diego...I'm thankful to have these photos to look back & remember these times. Thanks, Marge.

Oh! By the way, Happy December! I love this time of year. I've been listening to Christmas music nonstop : )

No comments:

Post a Comment