Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Kelsey: Alan Alda

While Sarah is here I have been traveling back and forth to Kampala to see her. I have many things to say about this but chief among them is I am fried. My brain cannot work well enough to write a full blog post, not until I am in Jinja for multiple days in a row, away from the traffic and the exhaust, then brain function will return. Also... when Sarah is here there is much less reason to blog... because I can talk to her... out loud, in person. Oh the luxury!

Until then I will leave you with this.

I have been watching the West Wing all summer long. I started in May and I have watched 5 full seasons. I am not super into it, I mean it isn't a bad show, but I am mainly watching for one reason. I heard Alan Alda appears.

Alan Alda, dreamboat.

My love for Alan Alda is deep and committed. I will watch 5 seasons of a show that I am not very into just to get to the Sixth season where he promises to appear!


Hello handsome!

I am 3 episodes into the Sixth season and he is not here.

Despair.

Soon I will have to resort to reruns of M*A*S*H.

Its hard times here in Africa.

1 comment:

  1. I always confuse Alan Alda and Alan Arkin, who is famous for playing cranky grandpas in lovable indie movies

    ReplyDelete