Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sarah: Blast From the Past

I stumbled across these pictures of my sister and I today and it made stop and think how crazy it is that she is about to become a mother. My big sister is going to be a mom! Isn't that crazy?! Maybe I think it's crazy because it means that I'm also at a point in my life where I could become a mother...weird.

Not posed at all...
Look how cute Tiffany is! I look like
I just woke up.
This is one of my all-time favorite pictures of us when we were little.
I look like I'm up to no good.
People. I am so unbelievably excited to be an aunt. Aunt Sarah. I like the sound of that. I'm looking forward to passing on useless information, like, "Most elephants weigh less than the tongue of the blue whale." My husband will be known as Uncle Frank. As in, "Look whatcha did ya little jerk." Name that movie.

5 comments:

  1. I like imaging that that first photo wasn't edited at all, but that you two somehow had to pose in a strange manner involving an oval-shaped window. (I was going to put "ovular window" but I think that means something else.)

    Oh, and Home Alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is so cute. Praying for your sis and brother-in-law (weird to think of Dave as a dad! but in a good way!) as they welcome their little one into the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clayton-hahahaha, I wish it was an ovular window. And Home Alone is correct. You win.

    Bethany-Thanks for your prayers, I know Tiff & Dave appreciate them : )

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffany looks exactly the same! Its freaky!

    Is Tiff readin this blog? Does she know about it?

    Has she popped yet?

    - Kels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kels-I think she reads it sometimes, but not regularly. I know she for sure read the post about our gram. She def knows about it. No, she hasn't had the baby yet. I'm hoping Monday : )

    -Sar

    ReplyDelete