I think my break from blogging is over. 2012 was busy. I am not a fan of busy. I am a fan of naps. (Speaking of naps, whenever I see a picture of Sarah's puppy I want to cuddle him and take a long nap). I do not make New Years resolutions, but I do get very excited for each new year. These are the reasons why I am excited and hopeful for 2013:
- I will turn 28. I have been looking forward to turning 28 for many years. I feel like this is going to be the best age yet.
- Denis and I are working on a really cool project together. You will hear about it soon. But for now let me just say that it is so lovely to work with my husband on something that we are both really passionate about.
- I've joined a new Bible study led by one of my favorite people in the world. I am so ready to dive back into studying the Bible. It has been a while... believe me.
- 'Girls' and 'Downton Abbey' both return in Jan!
- Today a 4 year old painted my face and then I went out in public places and forgot about the bright streaks all over my face. I feel like that is a good way to end the first week of this year. Hopefully that will happen more.
- My kid brother has epic huge hair. Fingers crossed it gets much bigger and 'fro'ier in 2013!
- My relatives in Uganda have begun instagramming pictures they take around their town.
Happy New Year!