Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sar: We Made It!!!!

Greetings from Uganda!!!

After two flights, 18 hours, and thousands of miles, Frank and I have made it to Uganda! After all the praying, planning, and waiting - I can't believe that we're finally here!! It's so surreal to be back in Africa. I've missed it : ) It's even more surreal to meet my in-laws for the first time (I'll be meeting them this afternoon!) and to see Kels again after so long. Here are some pictures of my travels thus far:

Checking in
who do you think is more excited?
Turkish Air airplanes are so brightly colored that they will blind you.
seriously.
The view from where we're staying.
random animal skull
I'm so happy to finally be here. My husband is over the moon. Let's hope the excitement will shield the jet-lag!

No comments:

Post a Comment